Refurbishment of Mannheimer Straße 9 in Schwetzingen
In these historical premises, Max Pichler founded the newspaper “Schwetzinger Zeitung” in 1882
Mannheimer Straße is located in the hub of Schwetzingen city center which includes many specialty shops and a varied gastronomy. Due to its compact structure, it is only a few minutes walk to the beautiful palace square and the castle.
The building is located in the pedestrian zone within the low or limited traffic area.
With its historical origins dating back to 1750, the building was completely refurbished between March 2015 till September 2016 with optimum regard to all aspects of contemporary living.
Video and press article of the newspaper Schwetzinger Zeitung»
Click through our PICTURE GALLERY and get an impression of the refurbishment measures step by step.
- Country: Germany
- Year of construction: 1750
- Completion: Summer 2016
- 8 accomodation units
89 – 165 m² / unit,
- 2 commercial units
54 – 120 m² / unit